What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
ALL REALTORS ARE NOT THE SAME!!
I have spent 15 years trying to create a unique system that eliminates ANY objection that sellers often have when using a real estate agent:
- GUARANTEED! The highest appraised value...in writing. Very simply, if you can get a higher verified appraisal I WILL PAY YOU THE DIFFERENCE MYSELF. Ask around and you will see, no other agents can or will make this claim.
- GUARANTEED! I get the appraisal done FIRST, NOT LAST like most agents, and at no cost to you. This appraisal amount is typically 6-8% more than what you could achieve on your own because of the informed research I provide to the appraiser that they are not incentivized to do. Think about it: What do most realtors do? They overprice or underprice the property and THEN rely on the buyer and their bank to get the appraisal done AFTER the contract has been signed. This is a conflict of interest and benefits the buyer not you. This backwards thinking goes on all the time with successful agents who supposedly know their business. Unfortunately this why 87% of properties are undersold without the seller ever knowing.
- BUYER PAYS THE COMMISSION! Because of the excess equity created from my "Highest Appraised Value system", the unique financing typically offsets most or all of the commission so the buyer ends up paying for the commission in their financing, not you. In most cases it will even provide additional equity so that we can pre-pay a buyers interest rate or offer a closing cost reduction which we then advertise to attract buyers who normally would not consider the price range. Therefore, the financing/payment we offer will be lower than anything the buyers have seen before in this price range. This opens the market up to a new segment of potential buyers. This financing option is married to your property so the buyer cannot use it elsewhere.
- GUARANTEED! SOLD IN 90 DAYS! Or I pay the difference. For those who are in a hurry, we have a separate program to guarantee the sale or we pay the difference.
- "DAY TO DAY" LISTING AGREEMENT, no long term commitments, if you don't like me, fire me...pure and simple
- GUARANTEED! LOWEST FINANCING RATES to attract new buyers. I use private lenders who are able to provide more attractive rates and terms than most buyers are accustomed to (ie. 1.75% APR with 10% down). This cuts their payment in half or sometimes more. I then advertise this payment to attract a new audience of buyers who normally would not have considered the price range.
These are just some of the cutting edge techniques that most realtors are unaware of. Maybe that's why I won the prestigious "Top 10 Agent Award" for Keller Williams Eagle Realty, 2014. Call me today!
Here are few more:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web including REALTOR.COM, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here